Thursday, April 17, 2014

28 Week Bumpdate



At 26 weeks :)


At 28 Weeks :)

(We moved at 27 weeks and I am super behind!!)


How far along? 

28 Weeks & 6 Days

Baby size?

Baby girl is 13 ½ inches in length and a little bit more than a pound and a half, what a big girl J

Total weight gain?

I have gained about 11 pounds.

Maternity clothes?

Yes! That is all that I fit in these days J

Stretch marks? 

None so far… drinking lots of water and using coconut oil… crossing my fingers!

Symptoms?

Frequent trips to the lady’s room, swollen feet, heartburn, you name it J

Sleep?

Yeah I don’t even know what this is anymore.

Best moment this week?

Seeing our goofy girl on the ultrasound, they turned the 3D on too! She looks just like her dad! She is still being stubborn and we STILL haven’t gotten a good view of her spine so another ultrasound it is!

Have you told family and friends? 

Yes, everyone knows!

Miss anything?

Ab strength and a good ole full glass of red wine.

Movement?

She is a baby ninja. She is constantly kicking and punching. She is SO cute!!! Unfortunately she is primarily nocturnal.

Food cravings?

Ice cream, candy, sweets, coca cola… everything I shouldn’t eat a lot of.

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Nothing I can think of right now.

Have you started to show yet?

Yes! Now every stranger and their mother are mentioning it!


Baby is a?

A silly, sweet little girl.


Belly button in or out? 

In but on the way out.

Wedding rings on or off? 

On and tight.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy. With the stress we have been experiencing I have been known to be a bit moody though…

Looking forward to?

I cannot wait for my showers! I need to get this little girl set up! Um and I cannot wait to meet her! Grow little girl, grow!


Our Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment