Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Final Bumpdates!









 36 weeks (Maternity Pics)

 Belks Selfie at 37 weeks





walking in to the hospital! 

Final Bumpdate: A BIT late!

Wow. My motivation for these definitely dropped during the third trimester. I even missed a few weeks of pictures! Here is the FINAL bumpdate.

How far along? 

39 weeks, 6 days

Baby size?

Baby girl is full term and around 7 pounds! The size of a watermelon! And boy do I feel it!

Total weight gain?

I gained 23 pounds during pregnancy.

Maternity clothes?

Yes! I have nothing to wear! And its so hot!

Stretch marks? 

A million. They all came on at 37 weeks! I thought I was one of the lucky ones… oh well!

Symptoms?

Crazy swollen feet, the worst insomnia ever, constant starvation (lol), no abdominal strength at all, etc.

Sleep?

Yeah I don’t even know what this is anymore. Seriously I cannot sleep.

Best moment this week?

Her birth J

Have you told family and friends? 

Yes, everyone knows!

Miss anything?

Sleep!

Movement?

All the time! She LOVES to kick her feet out and bounce her little booty off the side of my belly. She is so silly!

Food cravings?

Ice cream & ICEES!

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Nothing I can think of right now.

Have you started to show yet?

Um yes… I carry around a large basketball!


Baby is a?

A silly, sweet little girl.


Belly button in or out? 

Way out.

Wedding rings on or off? 

Off and they wouldn’t go on even with a whole can of Crisco.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy but moody due to lack of sleep!

Looking forward to?

Meeting our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment