Monday, March 17, 2014

23, 24 & 25 Week Bumpdate


The Past 3 Weeks:


23 Weeks

24 Weeks



25 Weeks


At my neighbor Whitney's Shower. All three of us grew up in the same neighborhood and are all expecting girls!! :)

Date Night!





How far along? 

25 weeks & 3 days! (I am SUPER behind on the Bumpdates…)

Baby size?

Baby girl is 13 ½ inches in length and a little bit more than a pound and a half, what a big girl J

Total weight gain?

I have gained about 7 pounds.

Maternity clothes?

I found a preggo Braves tee and two pairs of shorts so I am feeling much better!

Stretch marks? 

None so far… drinking lots of water and using coconut oil… crossing my fingers!

Symptoms?

Leg cramps, back pain, hip pain, no sleep… oh the joys J

Sleep?

I wake up on my back a lot. The sleep just isn’t very good anymore!

Best moment this week?

Seeing our girl on the ultrasound screen even though she was being stubborn. They still can’t get a good image of her spine so we have to take another look at 28 weeks.

Have you told family and friends? 

Yes, everyone knows!

Miss anything?

Ab strength and being able to move normally.

Movement?

She kicks a lot! All throughout the day and night. Her kicks are getting stronger everyday… she is so cute!

Food cravings?

Cereal, ice cream, mac n’ cheese, chips, cocacola, etc. LOTS OF SWEETS.

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Nothing I can think of right now.

Have you started to show yet?

Yes! I finally have gotten my first stranger comments saying “oh are you expecting?” It must be clear now!


Baby is a?

A sweet, precious little girl.


Belly button in or out? 

Out but only partially…

Wedding rings on or off? 

On and semi-loose.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy. With the stress we have been experiencing I have been known to be a bit moody though…

Looking forward to?

Getting everything ready for her! I cannot wait for my shower (s)!


Oh Hey Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment