Wednesday, February 26, 2014

22 Week Bumpdate



Gearing up for Braves season
 (too bad this shirt won't fit much longer!!)



How far along? 

22 weeks & 5 days!

Baby size?

Baby girl is 11 inches long and weighs 1 pound!! It is amazing how fast they pack on weight from here on out.

Total weight gain?

I have gained about 5-6 pounds. Although comments from the public make me think I am a blimp!

Maternity clothes?

I feel like I have NOTHING to wear!! I cannot find any preggo shorts but I did find a few short sleeve shirts.

Stretch marks? 

No new ones so far…

Symptoms?

AWFUL charley horses that wake me up through the night! Hunger!

Sleep?

The belly has officially gotten uncomfortable. But once I am asleep it is ok. See above. The charley horse cramps are insane and instantly wake me up in writhing pain!

Best moment this week?

I am loving the baby kicks! There isn’t a special moment that comes to mind at the moment but I love carrying this sweet baby girl.

Have you told family and friends? 

Yes, everyone knows!

Miss anything?

Ab strength, a normal appetite, and not being so exhausted after eating.

Movement?

She sleeps mostly during the day but wakes up a certain times. She is usually very active at night before bed. She is a wild child with a lot of strong kicks and punches!

Food cravings?

Cereal, ice cream, gummy bears, and MILKSHAKES!

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Nothing I can think of right now.

Have you started to show yet?

Yes! I actually am getting comments like “Oh look at your belly.” Unfortunately with good comments come rude comments. I was told this week that I don’t look pregnant I just look fat and that you can really tell by my face, it isn’t even the same shape anymore.

…eh…

Baby is a?

A sweet, precious little girl.


Belly button in or out? 

Even. Crossing my fingers it doesn’t poke out J

Wedding rings on or off? 

On and snug.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy.

Looking forward to?

Seeing our girl at my next appointment! They couldn’t get a good image of her spine last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment