Tuesday, February 11, 2014

19 Week/20 Week Bumpdate



19 Weeks! 


20 Weeks! 
(All dressed up for my friend's wedding)
Manatee status ... 


How far along? 

20 weeks and 4 days… sorry for the delay, time gets away from me. We will blame the pregnancy brain.


HAHA! Exactly how I feel :)

Baby size?

Baby K is about 10.2 ounces and 6.5 inches long, the length of a banana (according to the Bump). However, at our ultrasound at 19 weeks 6 days, she weighed in at around 11 oz.

Total weight gain?

I have gained probably around 3 pounds. I will weigh myself again tomorrow. I am a bit scared of the scale even though I know that it needs to be going up! I am afraid it is going to go up too fast though...K

Maternity clothes?

My medium sized maternity jeans are great but they fall off! Ugh. I have a small selection of winter clothes and I am looking forward to finding some cute spring/summer clothes! Ready for shorts, tanks, etc. Not sure my thighs and arms are though, haha oh well!

Stretch marks? 

Some of my lower back ones seem to have flared up again. What can ya do? I have been using lotions, oils, etc. I drink LOTS of water. It is just something I need to accept.

Symptoms?

Growing pains, exhaustion (like pure and utter death), and my feet are starting to hurt at work. BUT all of this is SO worth it because my little girl is finally kicking like crazy (at least I can now feel it NO THANKS to an anterior placenta). She kicks all throughout the day, especially after eating and when I lay down at night. Husband has felt her kick a few times but she usually stops when he puts his hand on my belly (haha).

Sleep?

I have been sleeping pretty good with the exception of frequent potty trips.

Best moment this week?

All of the kicks!! This girl is so precious and STRONG. Her kicks are jarring most of the time, especially the bladder kicks.


Have you told family and friends? 

Yes, everyone knows!

Miss anything?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment… I am just so blessed to be carrying this sweet baby.

Movement?

Yes, see above! She is a wild child!

Food cravings?

Hmm… nothing specifically. I stay pretty hungry throughout the day though.

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Nothing I can think of right now.

Have you started to show yet?

Yes! People are FINALLY picking up on my belly. No more “are you sure you are pregnant?” comments. I did get a comment though along these lines, “I can’t really tell by your belly that you are pregnant but you can definitely tell by your face.” Apparently I have a fat face.

Baby is a?

DEFINITELY a girl. She made it very clear to us at our anatomy ultrasound. Travis is no longer denying it and we have registered for LOTS of girly stuff!


Belly button in or out? 

Even. Crossing my fingers it doesn’t poke out J

Wedding rings on or off? 

On and fitting fine.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy, except sometimes I have whiny preggo moments.

Looking forward to?

Warmer weather (which is SO unlike me because I usually love cold weather). I know that once it gets warmer she will be here!!!!!


Bahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment