Sunday, January 19, 2014

17 Week Bumpdate


17 Week Bumpdate


How far along? 

17 weeks and 2 days!

Baby size?

The baby is the size of a large onion, about 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces. But she was measuring ahead last week so she may be a bigger!
Total weight gain?

I haven’t weighed myself this week but last week I was still -1 from my starting weight. I did eat at the Varsity on Friday so we will see! J

Maternity clothes?

I have a limited selection but I am enjoying what I have!

Stretch marks? 

None so far. Coconut oil almost everyday hoping to avoid them!

Symptoms?

Heartburn & Round Ligament Pain.

Sleep?

I have slept well this week, the dreams have toned themselves down a little bit thankfully!

Best moment this week?

My friend Kristin at work gave me the CUTEST present!! It is a little diaper cover with the baby’s monogrammed initials on the front in glittery pink! And she gave us the cutest headband and socks to match J


Have you told family and friends? 

Oh yes! Everyone knows now!

Miss anything?

I miss shooting my guns. Not to sound too redneck! I just wish I could go to the gun range but they say it is best to avoid this due to the little developing ears.

Movement?

I can sometimes feel something but it is very inconsistent. Boo L

Food cravings?

Baked potatoes, sour candy, peanut butter ice cream.

Anything making you queasy or sick?

Not really.

Have you started to show yet?

My belly is definitely growing but the baby has moved way up! Sometimes it is obviously, sometimes not.

Baby is a?

Stinky-cute little girl! I was so convinced it was a boy that I am just now starting to look at girly stuff.


Belly button in or out? 

In, but it is making it’s way out, getting shallower!

Wedding rings on or off? 

On and LOOSE surprisingly.

Happy or moody most of the time? 

Happy!

Looking forward to?

The full anatomy scan on Feb 6th and registering!


No comments:

Post a Comment